The Durham Storefront Project is thrilled to present its second round of site-specific installations in Downtown Durham storefronts. Locations range from Five Points to Historic Parrish Street and will be on view from April 12 through May 18, 2012. The installations feature new works by Triangle-area artists, including:
- Jessye McDowell's "Static Live" at Center Studio Architecture, 339 W Main St.
- Elsewhere and Whitney Trettien at the Trust Building (Teermark Building), 212 W Main St.
- Justin Cook's documentary project Commitment | NC at 119 Market St.
- Marc Russo's "Bringing Nature In" at Through This Lens, 303 E Chapel Hill St.
- Gabrielle Duggan's "Wrapped Interiors: Sinew and Synapses" at Roger's Alley, 200 N Mangum St
- Parasol B's interactive piece "Depiction" begins at Scratch Bakery 111 Orange St and will lead participants throughout downtown.
For more information visit www.durhamstorefrontproject.org